Fine Automobiles

This here's the small collection of car drawings I've done for other people. Coincidentally, these are also the cars  that I own.


A 2000 Jeep Cherokee. Currently my wife and I are driving His and Hers Cherokees, both the same color even. Pretty nerdy...



















'75 AMC Pacer! Drawn for Anna and Harell Lamkin for answering all my questions during my 4.5L engine install. See the real thing at Mopacer.com. Mine's a white '78 but it got wrecked while it was parked on the street by some idiot who couldn't manage to drive in a straight line. I can't wait to get it back on the road!



















The mighty 4x4 Eagle! My very first car, a 1982 4-door sedan, got it when I was 15 1/2. I did this shirt design for the nice people at AMCEagleNest.com's annual car show. Best of all, I got a free shirt out of the deal. It is a fine looking torso cover.



















Ok, I don't actually own one of these but the Mustang club and my chiropractor were doing a fundraiser so I did this art for the flyer. It's my chiropractor in a Mustang, you see.