The Randoms

I think this will be where I start dumping my character drawings that don't really fit anywhere else.


A hovering kid and a cranky bully for my bud, John Moran.



This is Zombie Tot, at least until I come up with a better name for him. He's the character for my short film that I want to make eventually. When that happens I'll move him in to his own section away from these other losers.


Another character concept for John. This one was for a modeling/animation test he was doing.


Couple superhero costume variants for a quick game pitch we were doing at SVS.


A small diving gentleman for a project Joe Cesario was working on.


Caricature of that guy who made his own Tron costume and goes around dressed up like Tron.We wanted to make him an unlockable character in our Tron PSP game but ran out of time.


Logo I drew when I was telling my friend that works at TurtleRock Studios that they should change their name to TurtleHead Studios. For some reason no one took the idea seriously...


Quick illustration for a pitch Joe Cesario was doing.